- Guided Sekolah Paradisa Cendekia, Indonesia through successful
- Led and facilitated 2 schools of the SIS Group of schools, Indonesia (SIS PIK & SIS Medan) through the successful IBDP Verification visit (November 2016 & December 2016).
- Led Shanghai Singapore International School (SSIS), Shanghai, China through the successful IBCC Authorisation visit (August/ September 2014) - The first IBCC authorised school in China.
- Successfully led SSIS through the BTEC Accreditation process and obtaining the Centre Approval status (April 2014).
- Led AICJ Junior & Senior High School, Japan through the successful IB Diploma Programme Authorisation and obtaining the IB world school status for implementation of IB DP (2009).
- Visiting Team Member for Council of International Schools (CIS) Accreditation.
- Workshop Leader (Math Studies SL and TOK) and Visiting Team Member for IBDP School Authorisation/ Verification, Evaluation and Self-Study.
- IB Moderator for the Mathematical Studies SL project (Internal Assessment) and IB Examiner for Mathematical Studies SL for scripts (Paper 1) since 2004.
- Organised successful Student's Exchange Programme for Swedish students to Mauritius.
GALLERY (on the news)
- The Jakarta Post, Indonesia. 'The future of the physical learning environment'. November 2017. https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/11/24/national-teachers-day-the-future-physical-learning-environment.html
- Shanghai Daily newspaper, China. 'School starts China's first IBCC program as career aid'. June 2014. http://shanghaidaily.com/supplement/School-starts-Chinas-first-IBCC-program-as-career-aid/shdaily.shtml
- L'Express newspaper, Mauritius. 'A successful exchange program'. March 2006. http://www.lexpress.mu/node/170865